Our Client is looking for Line Cook.
Our Client are located 15 minutes outside of Regina with no public transportation so a driver’s license is pretty important. Housing in the nearby neighbourhood is somewhat limited but we will assist in finding a place if needed. Wages range from $13.50- $15.00 depending on skills level.
- 2-5 years experience.
- Must have knife skills
- Should be able to work days nights weekends as required.
Cooks perform some or all of the following duties:
- Mostly Line work.
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- May set up and oversee buffets
- May clean kitchen and work area
- May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- May hire and train kitchen staff.
Cooks may specialize in preparing and cooking continental cuisine or special dishes.
Experience in commercial cooking is highly desirable.
Please send your CVs at : email@example.com